Monday 23 January 2012

“You bring your own weather to the picnic.”

It's me again,  but it's my blog and my indulgence - as you know I find it really helpful to "write it down".

I know my last post earlier this evening was not a joy to read, of course it's hard to be positive all the time - especially when its "pouring down".  However, I found this quote earlier and just fell in love with it:

You bring your own weather to the picnic.” 


Not much of a picnic at present but looking for positives - Ella wanted me to post updated pictures of her war wounds - she is so pleased with how they are healing, so here they are.  The first one is her back "the donor site" and the second one is of course her arm with the new skin.






3 comments:

  1. Why did I think the incision on the donor site would only be small? Still looks like it's all healing nicely. I'll see Ella later on today at the hospital. lots of love Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive pics, great to see it is all healing so well, and that Ella is so pleased with it! Good luck getting through this cycle of chemo. Thinking of you all xxx Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I will miss Ella's blog updates this week! Loving all the arty farty stuff she has found :) xxx G

    ReplyDelete