Monday 26 November 2012

Nearly there...

...with all the arrangements and details for Thursday, so will put a post up this evening with all the information.

Everything and every where is still very quiet and still.  My lifeline is your memories, comments and messages that have been pouring in - simply wonderful and poignant.

So one foot in front of the other and carefully we move forward through each hour and day - I keep reminding myself -  that's all I/we have to do.

This will make you smile - Brian is coming on Thursday - Sophie and Marion in charge!








7 comments:

  1. I can't imagine that he would want to be anywhere else on Thursday - along with the rest of us xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to see Brian snuggled into Sophie's gorgeous coat! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. At primary school Ella was always the most wonderful person to be around. Her smile was contagious and brought such joy to us around her. I am praying for your family as you celebrate the life you had with her. God bless. Zac x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I had more time to know her, spoke once when I got hit in the face with a netball she asked if I was ok, we have the most beautiful picture of her at prom with my sister on our wall. Such a genuine smile, she was the kind of woman you want your daughter to grow up to be, or your son to bring home as his wife, thanks for making sure I was ok ella. Sleep tight xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. always admired how capable you are jo such dignity in adversity,
    your lovely girls very proud of such a lovely mum x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! Camera primed and ready Jo, and it looks like the weather may do its utmost to bring us sunshine. So keep putting one foot in front, as you have been doing so well for so long. xxx Aza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phew - relieved you didn't put me in charge of Brian!! Love you & see you on Wednesday afternoon. GAJ xxxxx

    ReplyDelete