Tuesday 1 January 2013

2013...

.... well here we go.

I started a new blog yesterday it's called Dear Ella

Will let you take a look and see what you think - of course this is not compulsory reading, its simply my ramblings and therapy for my Getting Better journey.

Its still a bit raw and lack lustre in design and structure, but I will work on that over the forthcoming weeks and months.

I will keep this blog Getting Better going for the time being - as much as anything to keep you all updated on fund raising and charity events and activities.

Thank you to each and every one of that has visited this blog and encouraged me to keep going - I will.

Happy New Year

Jo

6 comments:

  1. I love the new blog Jo. The concept is perfect. And although I know this is unlikely, if you are ever short of words, I would love to write my own Dear Ella. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Jo and all, I will take a look at the new blog; I like the name! Love, Rob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jo you are such an inspiration to us all. I am quite sure a lot of Ella's friends have been helped at this time by being able to be with you. When one of my switched on sons shows me how to find your new blog I shall have a look. Love Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jo..... Now following Dear Ella...... The right time for a slight change and emphasis on the title and content of the blog in my view, whilst keeping us all posted on progress and your 'public' feelings..... Love Jim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all for positive vibes and feedback on new blog :)

    ReplyDelete